英文學習口說基礎Lv1~Lv3生活

英文加油大補帖,讓你加油打氣一把罩,不要只會說「fighting」啦!

年中已過、年終不遠囉!想對工作的夥伴們加油打氣,卻不知道如合開口嗎?遇到外國同事,久久沒見面,想互相勉勵一下嗎?讓我們一起補充加油的實用金句!

加油喔!

一、1分鐘單字速速記 Vocabulary

  • serotonin (n.) 血清素
  • frown (n.) 皺眉
  • brilliant (adj.) 聰穎的
  • dynamite (n.) 炸藥
  • to cheer someone on (phr. v.) 給…打氣
  • to cheer someone up (phr. v.) (使)振作
  • to be in a rut (phr. v.) (工作、方法等)刻板乏味
  • what has gotten into someone (phr.) …遭遇到了甚麼
  • someone will come around (phr. v.) …改變心意

二、加油常用句型 Common Phrases

We all get those days when we feel helpless, hopeless, and maybe even useless. Whatever it is, we all need someone to give us the extra pat on the back from time to time. Sometimes it doesn’t take much to turn that frown upside down, you just need a few simple words of encouragement to boost someone’s serotonin.

那些日子,我們都感到無助、沒有希望,甚至覺得自己很沒用。不管怎樣,我們都需要別人無時無刻給我們額外的鼓勵。有時候不需要太多事情就能讓你眉頭深鎖,你只需要簡單的幾句鼓勵就可以刺激別人的血清素讓他快樂。

That was awesome!

太棒了!

Go for it, you can do it!

去吧!你可以做到的!

Hang in there!

堅持下去!

Way to go!

幹得好!

BrilliantDynamite!

太棒了!太屌了!

Don’t worry, I’ve got your back!

不要擔心,我挺你!

We believe in you.

我相信你。

We’ll always be there for you.

我們會一直都在。

I’m rooting for you.

我支持你

Don’t sweat it!

別擔心!

Hold your head up high and your chin up.

抬頭挺胸,不要氣餒!

Cheer up, everything will be alright.

振作點,一切都會沒事的。

Everything will work out.

事情會好轉的。

you can do it

三、情境對話 Scenario Applications

The phrases introduced above are pretty handy in most cases when a friend needs to be cheered on or cheered up. However, there are cases when we need to be even more sympathetic.

當一個朋友需要加油打氣或是想要他振作時,上面所介紹的片語在大多數的情況下都非常方便。然而,在某些情況下,我們甚至要給他們同情。

At work 工作上

James: Dang… this job has really got me in a rut.

糟透了…這工作真的讓我覺得很乏味。

Tommy: Well, why don’t you change your job? I thought you’ve always wanted to be a cook.

好吧,那你為什麼不把工作換掉?我以為你一直想當一個廚師。

James: But I’m not even that good! I don’t think anyone will hire me.

但我根本沒有那麼厲害!我不認為會有人錄用我。

Tommy: Hey, your cooking tastes great. I believe in you, and you need to believe in yourself, too!

嘿,你煮的東西很好吃耶。我相信你,但你也要相信你自己!

Friendship 友誼

Joey: I swear I didn’t lie to Chris! It was just a misunderstanding…I don’t know what to do.

我發誓我沒有對克里斯說謊!那只是一個誤會…我不知道該怎麼做。

Tammy: You guys are still not talking to each other, huh?

你們還是不跟對方講話,對吧?

Joey: He won’t talk to me, I tried messaging him so many times.

是他不跟我說話的,我試過傳訊息給他好多次。

Tammy: Hang in there, he’ll come around.

堅持住,他會改變心意的。

Relationship 愛情關係

Shawn: My girlfriend of 8 years… Dumped me, just like that… What do I do?

我交往八年的女朋友…就這樣把我甩了…我該怎麼做?

Julian: Hey man… cheer up, everything will be okay. I’ve got your back, bro.

嘿…振作點,一切會沒事的。我支持你,兄弟。

After a mistake 犯錯後

Samantha: Oh no! I am so sorry! I don’t know what’s gotten into me!

天啊!我很抱歉!我不知道我到底怎麼了!

Megan: Oh, don’t sweat it!

哦!別擔心!

Show your care for your friends and family by putting these phrases into use! Show some love today and spread happiness!

使用這些片語來對朋友和家人打氣加油!表達愛和散播快樂吧!

你知道”Add Oil” 加油,正式編列到英文辭典了嗎?看看這篇報導吧!

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

Back to top button