英文學習基礎Lv1~Lv3旅遊閱讀

英文學會這幾句,國外住宿不擔心【飯店旅館大小事】

出國旅遊,在國外住宿的時候難免會碰到像是,一下洗澡沒熱水,一下wi-fi沒訊號,如果遇到這些問題,該怎麼跟櫃檯人員反映呢? 只要學會這幾句,下次出國旅行時,就派得上用場啦!

 

一、1分鐘單字速速記 Vocabulary

  • to put a damper on something (phr. v.) 擾亂一切、搞砸一切;掃興
  • amenity (n.) 設施
  • entitled (adj.) 有權享受的
  • local affiliation (n.) 當地特約商店
  • toiletry (n.) 盥洗用品
  • complimentary (adj.) 免費贈送的
  • folding bed (n.) 折疊床
  • cot (n.) 小床
  • crib (n.) 嬰兒床
  • storage (n.) 儲存;儲藏
  • throw pillow (n.) 抱枕
  • play (n.) 戲劇
  • exclusive (adj.) 專用的,專有的;獨有的
  • concierge service (n.) 禮賓服務
  • mini-bar (n.) 迷你吧
  • suite (n.) 套房

 

國外住宿-說明需求

二、國外住宿常用句型 Common Phrases

Traveling abroad to foreign lands should be fun, but when things don’t turn out the way you expect them to, it can really put a damper on things. But don’t worry! What we have here today are a few common phrases and questions for when you require special assistance at a hotel.

國外住宿很好玩,但是如果發生了你意料之外的事情,那很有可能會有點掃興。但是,別擔心!我們今天這邊有準備一些當你在飯店有特別需求時常見的片語和問句。

Special Room Requests 客房特殊需求

Can I get an extra folding bed/cot?

我可以要一個額外的折疊床/小床?

Does the hotel have any cribs?

飯店有嬰兒床嗎?

Is there a chance to check in earlier / check out later?

有沒有可能提早報到/晚點退房嗎?

Is it possible to upgrade my room?

我的房間可以升級嗎?

I would like to upgrade my room to a suite.

我想把我的房間升級成套房。

Do you have any ocean view rooms?

你們有任何的海景房間嗎?

 

海景房

Other Amenities and Services 其他設施跟服務

Am I entitled to any exclusive amenities?

我有權享受任何專用的設施嗎?

Are there any complimentary services?

有任何免費贈送的服務嗎?

Does the hotel have any local affiliations?

這飯店有任何當地的特約商店嗎?

Is breakfast included?

有包含早餐嗎?

Is there a spa center/ business center in the hotel?

飯店裡有SPA中心或商務中心嗎?

Do you offer pick-up or drop-off services?

有提共接送服務嗎?

Are there any transportation/shuttle services?

有任何交通運輸/接駁車服務嗎?

Do you have luggage storage service?

你們有行李寄放的服務嗎?

Does the hotel have a concierge service?

飯店有禮賓服務嗎?

 

客房服務

Housekeeping and Room Service 客房清潔跟客房服務

Is room service 24 hours?

客房服務是24小時的嗎?

How often is the room cleaned?

房間多久打掃一次?

When does housekeeping usually come around to clean the rooms?

客房清潔人員通常都什麼時候會來打掃房間?

Can I get an extra set of toiletries?

可以給我多一組的盥洗用品嗎?

Can I please get more towels?

可以給我多送幾條毛巾嗎?

I would like an extra throw pillow, please.

我想多一個抱枕。

 

整理客房

Problems & Complaints 問題與抱怨

I can’t connect to the hotel wi-fi, what’s the password?

我無法連接至飯店網路,密碼是甚麼?

Will there be any major events taking place near the hotel during my stay?

我入住的這段時間飯店附近會舉辦任何重大活動嗎?

The light in my room seems to be broken. Can you send someone to replace it?

我房間的燈好像壞掉了。可以請人來替換它嗎?

The air conditioning is not working properly, can someone come have a look?

冷氣沒有正常運作,可以請人來看看嗎?

There is a very unpleasant smell in my room.

我房間裡有一股非常難聞的味道。

My key card doesn’t work.

我的房卡似乎不能使用。

The sink/bathtub/toilet is clogged, can you please send someone to help me?

洗手台/浴缸/馬通堵住了,可以請人來幫幫我嗎?

 

三、情境對話 Scenario Application

Booking a Hotel 訂房

Hotel Staff: Good afternoon, thank you for calling WUWOW Holiday Inn. This is Jenna speaking, how may I help you?

飯店人員:午安,感謝您來電WUWOW假期旅館。我是Jenna,可以幫助您什麼嗎?

Guest: Hi there, I need to book a room for the 8th of August. Can you tell me the prices for a double room and a twin room?

房客:嗨,你好,我需要訂一間八月八日的房間。你可以告訴我兩張小床的雙人房和一張大床的雙人房的價格嗎?

Hotel Staff: May I ask how many nights you will be staying?

飯店人員:我可以請問您要入住幾個晚上嗎?

Guest: 2 nights.

房客:2個晚上。

Hotel Staff: Would you like an ocean view, partial ocean view, or city view?

飯店人員:您會喜歡海景房、部分海景房還是市景房呢?

Guest: Ocean view, please.

房客:海景的,謝謝。

Hotel Staff: Okay, a double room with an ocean view is $165 before tax. A twin room with an ocean view is $170 before tax. Breakfast included.

飯店人員:好的,一間一張大床的海景雙人房稅前是165美元。一間兩張小床的海景雙人房稅前是170美元。包含早餐。

Guest: I’ll take the twin room, then, please. Thank you!

房客:那我要兩張小床的雙人房,謝謝!

 

Checking In at the Hotel 飯店報到

Hotel Staff: Welcome to WUWOW Holiday Inn. May I please have your reservation number?

飯店人員:歡迎來到WUWOW假期旅店。可以給我您的預約碼嗎?

Guest: Okay, it’s LST1688.

房客:好的,是LST1688

Hotel Staff: Alright, thank you, Mrs. Brown. Your ocean view suite is ready for you.

飯店人員:好的,謝謝你,布朗女士。您的海景套房已經準備好了。

Guest: Great! I just have a few questions. Does the hotel have a concierge service? I would like to make some meal reservations and catch a play at the nearby theater. I’d love some suggestions.

房客:太棒了!我有一些問題。請問飯店有禮賓服務嗎?我想預約餐廳和在附近的緒院看戲劇。我希望有人可以給我一些意見。

Hotel Staff: Of course! Our concierge service office is right next to the elevators.

飯店人員:當然有!我們的禮賓服務辦公室在電梯的旁邊。

Guest: Alright, and is there a mini-bar in my room?

房客:好的!那我的房間裡有迷你吧嗎?

Hotel Staff: Yes! The suite comes with a fully stocked mini-bar, complimentary for our guests staying in the ocean-view suites.

飯店人員:有的!套房裡有充足儲貨的迷你吧,是免費贈送給入住海景套房的顧客。

Guest: Lovely, and last request, can I get a morning call at 7 am tomorrow morning?

房客:太好了,我有個最後的需求,可以在明天早上7點給我一通起床通知嗎?

Hotel Staff: Not a problem. Enjoy your stay!

飯店人員:沒問題!請享受您的假期!

 

Calling Housekeeping 致電給房務部

Hotel Staff: Hello, housekeeping, how may I help you?

飯店人員:你好,客房清潔,可以幫您什麼忙嗎?

Guest: There’s a leak in my bathroom sink, and my toilet is clogged. Can you please send someone to help me?

房客:我的廁所洗手台漏水了,馬通也堵塞了。可以請人來幫我嗎?

Hotel Staff: Sure thing, someone will be there to assist you right away.

飯店人員:那是當然的,會有人馬上過去幫您處理的。

Guest: Thank you!

房客:謝謝你!


Always do your research on the hotel before you make your booking to make sure there will be no unpleasant surprises. It’s usually cheaper to book online, look for coupon codes and special deals! We hope this article today will help you on your future trips and that you will be able to have a stress-free stay at your chosen hotel.

在國外住宿時,一定要在預訂飯店之前做好功課已確保不會有令人不愉快的驚喜。通常上網預訂會比較便宜,看看有沒有優惠代碼或是特別的折扣。我們希望今天這篇文章會幫助到你未來的旅行,讓你可以無壓力的入住你選擇的飯店。

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

Back to top button