英文學習旅遊進階Lv4~Lv6閱讀

看懂英文入境卡,讓你出國時不再一直「卡關」!

還記得上次我們教大家在機場會用到的實用英文
(還沒學會嗎?立刻點擊下方連結觀看)

然而即將抵達目的地,準備填寫入境卡時,卻又再一次卡關了?!
別擔心,這次幫大家整理了入境卡的填寫範例,讓你出國旅遊自在又順利。

 

一、1分鐘單字速速記 Vocabulary

  • goods (n.) 商品、貨物
  • duty tax (n.) 關稅
  • tobacco (n.) 香菸、菸草
  • soil (n.) 土壤
  • monetary (adj.) 貨幣的
  • money order (n.) 匯款單、匯票
  • disease agent (n.) 病原體
  • cell culture (n.) 細胞培養物
  • domestic (adj.) 家庭的;國內的
  • livestock (n.) 牲畜、家禽
  • to step aside (phr. v) 靠邊站、走到一旁

 

入境卡怎麼填?

二、入境卡注意事項 Important Notes

Before getting started… 首先...

It’ll save you some energy and time to know that you only need one form per family. A family member is anyone who lives in the same household related by blood, marriage, adoption, or domestic relationship.

在開始之前,每個家庭只需要填寫一張入境卡,這將會為你省去很多的精力。只要是擁有共同血緣、婚姻關係、領養、或同居的關係都屬於同一家庭。

What is a customs declaration card used for? 入境卡是用來做什麼的呢?

A customs declaration card lists all the details of goods that travelers bring across international borders. For citizens of a country, a declaration card is required for any goods that are being imported or exported. Travelers and citizens may have to pay customs duty tax on the declared goods.

入境申報卡會詳細列出所有旅客從國外帶進一個國家的貨品。對本國居民來說,出口或進口的貨物都需要入境申報卡。旅客和本國居民可能需要為報關的貨物付關稅。

Why is it necessary? 為什麼需要入境卡?

The form helps the country’s borders to control what goes in and out of the country, which can affect the country’s overall economy, security or environment.

這項表單可以幫助一個國家管理進出口的貨物,而這些貨物會影響一個國家的總體經濟、安全、環境。

What counts as ‘goods’? 什麼可以稱做是「貨物」?

  • alcoholic drinks and tobacco products
    酒精飲品、菸草產品
  • live animals, disease agents, and cell cultures
    活體動物、病原體和細胞培養物
  • fresh food, meats, and other animal products
    生鮮食物、肉食與其他相關動物產品
  • plant material, seeds, soils
    植株、種子、土壤
  • currency or monetary instruments (such as cash, stocks, checks and money orders)
    貨幣或金融貨幣工具(如現金、債券、支票、匯票)

Let’s get started! 那我們開始吧!

You should refer to the sample form below for further clarification.

你可以參照以下表單範例會更清楚唷!

customs-declaration-card

   

1. Your name as presented on your passport.
與護照相同的名字

2. Birthday (format may vary from country to country, read carefully)
生日(不同的國家格式會有些不同,要仔細讀清楚)

3. Number of family members with you (on the same flight, not including yourself)
多少家庭成員與您一同前往(同一班機,不包含自己)

4. For residents, use your home address. For visitors, use the address of the hotel or other forms of accommodation that you’ll be staying at during your stay.
國內居民填寫自己的住家地址;旅客填寫飯店地址或其他入境住宿地址

5. The country that issued your passport.
護照發行的國家

6. Passport number.
護照號碼

7. The country you currently live in.
現在居住的國家

8. All the countries you’ve visited before entering this one.
入境此國家前而入境過的其他國家

9. Airline name and flight number.
航空公司與航班號碼

10. Are you on vacation or traveling for business?
此次旅程是為了旅遊還是商務旅行?

11. Are you bringing any of the things listed here? Really, you should say ‘NO’ to all, but you should be HONEST if you are bringing something listed here.
有攜帶下列物品嗎?理論上,所有都填「NO」才比較不會有問題,但如果你有帶以下東西,必須誠實

12. Have you or anyone traveling with you touched livestock prior to entering this country?
請問你在入境此國家前,有曾經接觸過牲畜嗎?

13. You need to declare your cash / monetary value if it’s over a certain amount (different from country to country).
若你超過一定額度的金融貨幣(每個國家規定不同),必須申報

14. Are you bringing anything you plan to sell or give out as samples?
請問你是否有帶任何要賣的東西或樣品?

15. This is where you declare the amount of money you spent on things you purchased abroad. The limit for residents and visitor is different, and usually, for visitors, the value should include the total value of things you’re bringing AND leaving in the country. (NOTE: approximation is fine)
此處需申報你在國外消費的金額。本國居民與遊客的限制不同,對遊客來說,此消費金額須包含所有你帶入與出境的物品價值(順便一提:提供大概的數字就好)


Sometimes even if you’ve filled out everything correctly, you may still be asked to step aside and be questioned furthermore by a customs officer. This can be due to many reasons, such as 1) they suspect you’re not being honest, 2) you look too nervous, 3) random checks, and 4) they’re having a bad day! Whatever the reason is, as long as your clean and honest, you should have nothing to worry about.

有時候就算你正確的填完所有表格,你還是會被海關人員叫到旁邊詢問更多的問題。這可能是因為很多其他原因,如
1)他們懷疑你沒有誠實的填寫
2)你看起來很緊張
3)隨機抽查
4)他們今天心情不好!
不管是什麼原因,只要你是清白的、誠實的,就不用擔心啦!

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

Back to top button